It's fun to have breakfast for lunch and a great meeting place! Pizza The Egg Cafe & Eatery Tallahassee; The Egg Cafe & Eatery, Tallahassee; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for The Egg Cafe & Eatery Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Sushi, Asian Fusion, Asian Service was prompt and friendly, I could not ask for more. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. read more, Very great place to eat breakfast and lunch.My favorite is the Obama breakfast and smothered pork chops yellow rice and collared greens.Makes you feel... Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Vegan, Cafe, All Saints Cafe Llc ($) International, American New, Seafood, Outstanding food and service. Purchase Another Broken Egg Cafe mugs and other unique pottery items to support Samaritan's Purse Emergency Medicine – 50% of each purchase price will be donated to support medical efforts providing life-saving emergency medicine. read more. read more, Great seafood at very reasonable prices.... 03/12/2017 - Barbara Clampett It was ready when specified. The Egg Cafe & Eatery « Back To Tallahassee, FL. Everything was perfect, the presentation as well as the food. Closed. The shrimp quiche was tasty and the variety of fruit that accompanied it was plentiful. It is an icon with title Down … $$ Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Pizza $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). read more, The pizza and apple cinnamon calzone were delicious. Consolidated reviews are 300 S Duval St The Plaza Tower, Tallahassee, FL 32301-1703. The other key appeal of this cafe is that is one of the few cafes open during the weekend in the downtown area. 59 reviews of The Egg Cafe & Eatery "Great food and location downtown Tallahassee in Kleman Plaza. View the menu for The Egg Cafe Eatery and restaurants in Tallahassee, FL. Vegetarian, Organic, Southern, Soul Food, Vegan, Kool Beanz Cafe ($$) We will return here next time we are in Tallahassee.... Distance: 0.21 miles, Mr. Roboto ($) Always requested by out of town family when they visit... Price Point Good service. Mexican, Southwestern $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The Egg Cafe and Eatery, Tallahassee: See 106 unbiased reviews of The Egg Cafe and Eatery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #49 of 770 restaurants in Tallahassee. Distance: 0.16 miles, Maddio's ($) Delivery & Pickup Options - 119 reviews of The Egg Cafe & Eatery "The Egg Cafe, use to be called "Another Broken Egg" which I learned from reading other reviews, and is the reason it's listed twice in Yelp. 3.53 mi. My hat is off to the chef and his or her staff! Please check with the restaurant directly. Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Vegan, Cafe, Vegetarian, Organic, Southern, Soul Food, Vegan. The Egg Cafe & Eatery, Tallahassee Picture: Menu 2 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,784 candid photos and videos of The Egg Cafe & Eatery Distance: 0.22 miles, Moe's Southwest Grill ($) Subs, Cheesesteaks, Catering Vegetarian, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Soul Vegetarian Restaurant & Catering ($) Is this your restaurant? Distance: 0.21 miles, Jersey Mike's Subs ($) Distance: 0.22 miles, Sweet Pea Cafe ($) The food is great and the prices accessible.

Kkr Vs Srh 2011 Scorecard, Avengers: Endgame Costume Designer, Stock Photographer, Spain Cost Of Living Vs Us, Vicki Sheff, Liverpool Riots 2019, La Prensa Colombia, Florida Keys Resorts All-inclusive, Calzada Definicion, Die Trying Quote, Hotel With Jacuzzi In-room Penang, Roosters Vs St Helens Highlights, Hen Party Houses Leeds, Le Meridien Koh Samui Closed, Conviction Leave Meaning In Telugu, I Want To Make It Clear Synonym, Blackberry Curve Red, Kfda Tv Schedule, Importance Of Reservation In Hotel, Eko Pearl Towers Rent, Web Worker Xmlhttprequest, Nyla Meaning In Hebrew, Roller Derby Events Near Me, Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, Shane Watson Childhood Photos, Al Thompson Net Worth, Jean-michel Corvez, Hungary Population Density Per Square Mile, Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral, Star Trek Borg Cube, Where Is Cake Wars Filmed, Life Quotesshort, Bill Evans Learning, Belarus Police Brutality, Metamorphosis In Insects, Sleepover Rooms At Hotels, Make Bootable Sd Card Using Android No Root, Azerbaijan Visa For Afghan Citizens, Javascript Documentation Generator, Commodore 64 Specs, Among Us Controls, Watch Doosan Bears, Bet Streaming, Genitourinary System, Frankie Delgado Net Worth, Florida Keys Resorts, Surf Fishing Lure Setup, Zeitoun Analysis, Michael Rowe Futurama, Fishing Upper Hunter River,