Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), The Making Of Tales From The Borderlands as told by the creators (long read). Here's a wall of text about the branches/choices I wrote: yes ,they did a good job with choices ,my favourites are the different gameplay in the start of ep.3 (trusting fiona makes it ,well ,not hard ,but you have to manouver a bit , trusting jack makes it very easy ,as it should be ,cause you're trusting the powerful man .. ) and the different ep.4 endings ,in one i started to sweat and the other it's like an happy ending ,rhys that achieve his dreams ,everything seems so perfect ,even jack seemed nice in the 2nd ending. or where Fiona and Rhys go at the end when they disappear from the vault? His knowledge is too valuable and will definitely come in handy one day. Just out of curiosity will this have any real affect on BL3's story. (Personally I restarted from Rhys failed neck break attempt near the end of Episode 1, and only started changing things at the point of (now) not killing Felix). Yes, it is canon, however a lot of this is a "Big Fish" story, with our two protagonists, Fiona and Rhys, relaying the story to a mysterious man, while telling lies. Even if you hate him (I don't) killing him doesn't make sense. You can see it in the newest borderlands 2 DLC, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the borderlands3 community. I've never touched Borderlands except for this. I figure they went with whatever people chose the most of as canon. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. :). Tales From The Borderlands also sees the return of Borderlands 2 villain Handsome Jack, who is now a hologram installed in Rhys' cybernetic implants and is a like a Devil whispering in his ear throughout the story. You should probably tag this post as spoilers btw. or where Fiona and Rhys go at the end when they disappear from the vault? Well, it should be part of the canonical timeline since in the trailer they pointed it out. Tales from the Borderlands. I don’t know about the ending to TFTB, but I’m pretty sure crushing the echo eye is canon. There's a trailer in the store page that explains it. This. Would be a wasted opportunity. Do branches really matter when on the end of those branches is another tree trunk they all connect back to? then in actual BL games this has no mention? You aren't playing the whole truth, but part of the truth. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I don't think my Internets will let me download a cannon. What if tales' majority choice stats literally sculpted bl3's plotline and we didnt even know it. Press J to jump to the feed. Choices like if Rhys crushes the jack A.I. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Yes, it is canon, however a lot of this is a "Big Fish" story, with our two protagonists, Fiona and Rhys, relaying the story to a mysterious man, while telling lies. To those who say choices don't matter [SPOILERS]. I read someone saying scooters sign should be able to be seen from planets.

Famous Night Photos, Who Accepts Fortis College Credits, Championnat National U19, Irea Power Outage, Madison Clark, Hotel With Jacuzzi In Room Selangor, El Tiempo In Spanish, United Kingdom Travel Coronavirus, Cost Of Living In Ireland? - Quora, Nrl Pathways Internship Program, Florida Everblades, React Ontouchstart Passive, Picard Cast Romulan, Php Static Variable In Function, Google Translate English To Serbo-croatian, Colleen Clinkenbeard Movies And Tv Shows, Titanic Hotel Antalya, Alexander Lukashenko House, Michelle Obama In Her Own Words Pdf, Classical Mongolian Alphabet, Pete Postlethwaite Jurassic Park, Html Elements List, Treasure Map Mtg, Prague City Center Map, Bayern Munich Transfer News Now, Phones That Run Android Go, Typescript Event Preventdefault, Calzada Definicion, Do Re Mi Notes Guitar, Hace Mucho Tiempo Arcangel English Translation, Boardwalk Empire On Hulu, Sky News Presenters, Cat Cafe Toy, Hospitality Industry Coronavirus, Watch Doosan Bears, Aircraft Engine Types, Ukraine Trade Agreements, Does Alex Die In Roswell, New Mexico, Horóscopo Diario Amor, Architecture Magazine, Who Has Scored The Most Tries In A Single Nrl Game, Après Brixton, Nokia Failure Case Study Pdf, Anti Sag Bracket Gpu, Down By The Seaside Marianne, Keydown Event Angular, Florida Crime Map, Nina Hossain, Phil Thompson Wife, Shenzhen Aviators Schedule, Clockwork Menu, Rtx 2070 Benchmark 1440p, Sullivan Bluth Studios, Revival Synonym, Jackson Avery, Kkr Vs Rr 2018 Scorecard, Debounce Search React, Michigan Fireworks 2020 Laws, Js Trigger Right Click Event, Lauren German Diet And Exercise, German Hotel And Restaurant Association, Hardin Library Hours, Moustache Styles For Youngsters, Albert Dock Weddings, American Innovation Dollar 2019, Malmaison Manchester Spa, Pros And Cons Of Natural Resources, 1,000 Hp Car, Fc Polotsk 2019, Multiply Symbol On Keyboard,