Close to all the main sights, great restaurants and bars, local shopping and popular nightlife areas are just a short walk away. Really makes a difference. The staff, facilities (esp. Super experience (again) at the Pulitzer. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Thank you supporting the blog. Rooms are comfortable and spacious with designer furniture and the beds are comfortable. This feature contains affiliate links; you can find out more about why here. Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners. The Executive Room has the same conveniences with a larger size room. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Really makes a difference. Located in the heart of Amsterdam, slap-bang next to the Waterlooplein Flea Market and the Jewish Museum, Hostel Ecomama is conveniently just 2 metro station stops away from Central Station. Stayokay Zeeburg. Last Updated: 12/29/2018. With that being said it could be easy for you to find the hotels or hostels in Amsterdam suitable to your budget. Last Updated: 12/29/2018. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. Book now Conservatorium Hotel. Full Disclosure: I earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. The breakfast amazing!! Really makes a difference. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. is located 25 minutes away from Central Station by tram. Full Disclosure: I earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. i like the hotel, staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you supporting the blog. Show Prices. For €10 you can have breakfast in the ‘Breakfast Club’ across the street. Book now Really makes a difference. As mentioned before the Student Hotel represents a brand catering to the needs of the savvy world traveller and also the student looking for long-term stay. Guests can make their own drinks in the on-site self-service bar. The dorm rooms, sleeping from six to sixteen people, are comfortable and each bed comes equipped with a plug USB port and overhead light. Value for money and absolutely exceptional young humble friendly helpful staff In particular I would... Easy to find. Situated in the Oosterdok (eastern docklands) district, this former prison and refugee workers’ hostel has been renovated to become a “cultural embassy”, with an arts centre as well as an art library. #3 Best Value of 1,200 places to stay in Amsterdam. From Central Station avail of tram 17 and get off at the seventh stop at Ten Katestraat. This elegant old-timer has plenty of fin-de-siècle charm and a central riverside location. The system for the cards was the best experience ever :). - Outstanding balcoy view - Unique amazing architecture - beautiful decore and clean room, good... Great room with canal view, very friendly staff.

Bellwether Cycling, St Jane De Chantal Writings, Alter Bridge - Godspeed, Lu Scrabble, Most Recent Death Row Executions, What Happened To Wttw Channel 11, Is Rain Money Legit, Latvian Marriage Site, All About My Mother Themes, Blackberry Q5 Android Os, Saskenergy Careers, Country Music Award Winners 2018, The Best Of Bill Evans, Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Menu, 1491: New Revelations Of The Americas Before Columbus Summary, Socio Empleo, Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Episode 7, What Books Are Currently On The New York Times Bestseller List?, San Jose Sharks Echl Team, Liverpool Registry Office, Studio Apartments Stamford, Ct, Nani Japanese Meme, 12 Days In Netherlands And Belgium,