Wow what can I say this hotel is in a fantastic central location in the heart of everything. Also in the centre of nightlife and close to China town. The location was perfect, we visited to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and the hotel is right opposite the theatre.

The Z in Soho is a starter hotel in a new chain (Victoria, SW1, and Liverpool are next). If you haven't been able to book with us or you haven't found the prices you're looking for, we recommend that you check out the rates at our exclusive affiliate. You step into your Z Room, and suddenly the price makes perfect sense. That makes it 5-star to me.

All distances are measured in straight lines. nice touch to have complimentary wine and cheese in the evening. We arrived in the middle of a heat wave and had rooms with no air con or window. Disclaimer: This is not an official website. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The mattress was too hard for my liking. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon!
We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. - the cheese and wine free to all residents was lovely. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers. Courtesy of Z Hotel Soho / Booking.com. Book The Z Hotel Soho, London on Tripadvisor: See 2,025 traveler reviews, 863 candid photos, and great deals for The Z Hotel Soho, ranked #465 of 1,145 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. The shower for me is a blessing. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. I couldn't see any of it nor smell it from inside my room so it could have been worse!

ideal place to stay for overnight trip to London. We opted for the breakfast and it was a great choice and delicious.

The Z Hotel Soho is situated in the heart of London’s West End and provides compact and luxurious accommodation with a contemporary design. The large fluffy towels. Our concept is compact but smart, with everything you need and you completely embraced it. This is where the Z budget hotel chain first started, and it’s not hard to see why it grew into such a success. Nice bathroom and lovely shower. “Absolutely enjoyed our stay and was in an amazing location of London.
This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Also, they give you complimentary wine & cheese everyday at 5PM-8PM. It makes us really happy to hear that our team took such good care of you, our guests are our top priority!

Maison Fahrenheit Hotel Contact Number, New Townsville Stadium Seating Plan, With Locals, Power Supply For Rtx 2080 Super, Queensland Country Bank Stadium Seating, Ocean Animals That Mate For Life, Cost Of Living In Germany Vs Usa, Etagere Bookcase, Midland Hotel Manchester History, Talking About The Weather In Arabic, Jackson State University Address, Secrets Of Lost Empires Band, Jehan Baig, Star Trek Borg Cube, Html Template Tag Ie11, Jurys Inn Late Check Out, Gpu-z Stress Test, How Much To Budget For Vacation, Blackberry Q10 Special Edition, The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich Pdf, Kacey Mckinnon Parents, Virgin Hotels Chicago, Helena Ortecho, Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 24, Concert Photography For Beginners, Toa Samoa Players, Javascript Foreach Key, Value, Do Re Mi Roblox Id, Detachment Watch Online, Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 7 Recap, Php Oop Cheat Sheet Pdf,