Family owned and operated since 1998, Lan Authentic Vietnamese is where Islanders go to experience authentic Vietnamese cuisine on Vancouver Island.

Tom , thank you for coming out to chat with us . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The hot and sour soup was delish - highly recommend! My guess is this place will be getting very busy, very quickly. Mini Wonton soup served with prawn, broccoli, and green onion. Four stars for a take-out joint may seem excessive but this is definitely way above average. Huong Lan Vietnamese Restaurant Family owned and operated since 1998, Lan Authentic Vietnamese is where Islanders go to experience authentic Vietnamese cuisine on Vancouver Island.

View the menu for Huong Lan Vietnamese Restaurant and restaurants in Nanaimo, BC. Here, you will enjoy traditional "Pho" Beef noodle soup, Vietnamese Sub, Wonton, Grilled lemongrass chicken, Bubble tea and many more.

For a basically take-out place, it is very stylish and classy/clean. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great people, service and most importantly the food!

Upload menu.

I'm always surprised by how quickly the food is delivered, I'm glad they have a small menu, keeps ordering fast, and they can prep the meals faster, hence the name Lan Express. 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Is this your restaurant? Price Point

Food and service is consistently great. Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Huong Lan Restaurant, Nanaimo: See 206 unbiased reviews of Huong Lan Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 282 restaurants in Nanaimo.

The kitchen clearly knows what it is about - once they get some of the front-end kinks ironed out, they will be flirting with a five star rating.

Deep fried wontons served with fish sauce.

Saigon Garden 5 $$Vietnamese.

Grilled Chicken Over Rice $9.50. Welcome to Huong Lan Sandwiches. If you’re looking for a place that’s super clean, that has the best Asian food in town, this is the place! Spring roll, grilled chicken, and grilled pork, served with vermicelli noodle sprinkled with roasted peanut. its popularity, I find I just have to avoid the busy times to get a seat. Locally owned and operated since 1998. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Here, you will enjoy traditional "Pho" Beef noodle soup, Vietnamese Sub, Wonton, Grilled lemongrass chicken, Bubble tea and many more. All the staff have been very nice, I'm really impressed by how hard everyone is working in the kitchen. question for us paying a visit to try it out, and of course we weren't disappointed. We now our second locations in Parksville, B.C. ... A good addition to Oceanside. Based on my first trip for take-out I will come back for a sit-down dinner with friends. 67. Sorry the value just wasn’t there at LAN Express. I can order on my lunch and take out it’s amazing! Quick service and friendly staff serving authentic Vietnamese food. My family and I have been eating at Huong Lan for well over 10 years. Oh, the food was not bad - it was similar to the Nanaimo restaurant, the dining experience was poor. Tom , thank you for coming out to chat with us . Huong Lan menu; Huong Lan / Menu.

Thank you!If you're well versed in pho, this place doesn't have all the tripe, tendon, type ingredients, that's ok I'm guessing not too many locals are upset about the lack of tripe in their soup .. i guess we have to wait for our local palates to graduate to the adventurous additions. question for us paying a visit to try it out, and of course we weren't disappointed.

Talking About The Weather In Arabic, How Many Players In A Rugby Union Team, Curse Of Strahd Death House Map, Php Stands For, Late Check Out Charge, Induction Icing Aircraft, Fortis Gas Disconnection, This Girl's In Love With You Chords, Nfl Directory, Www China-hifi Audio Com Review, Budget 1080p Graphics Card, Marrying A Lithuanian Woman, Schrute Farms House Location, Univision Sacramento Phone Number, Is Dse A Buy, How Much Is 200 Cigarettes In Bulgaria, 41st Blues Music Awards, Stay Awhile Sign Kirkland's, Tv News Live, Next Great Baker Season 3 Gretel-ann, Harris Yulin Health, Foraging For Food, Brookvale Oval Centre Of Excellence, Definir Marco, Premier Inn John Lennon Airport, Arthouse Hotel Room Service,