', Family: Argento, pictured with daughter Anna Lou, 17, and son Nicola, nine, says her family 'still cries' over Bourdain's death 'every day'. I wish him to find peace for his spirit for his spirit for his soul. She said: 'It is unthinkable because there are no answers. Battleground Tracker: Biden gains edge in Arizona, leads big in Minnesota, With more mail-in ballots, officials urge patience on election night, Americans and the right to vote: Why it's not easy for everyone, Why some mail-in ballots are rejected and how to make sure your vote counts. Asia Argento, 43, has spoken of Anthony Bourdain's suicide for the first time in a DailyMailTV interview. She says that among feelings of shock and pain, she also felt angry that Bourdain had 'abandoned' her and her children, who viewed him as their 'best friend. Argento said that initially, after Bourdain's suicide, she felt anger toward him. They say I killed him. Bourdain met Italian actress and filmmaker Asia Argento while filming the Rome episode of Parts Unknown, and they hit it off. Their last public appearance together was at an event was back in April in NYC. 'But I understand that the world needs to find a reason. The premier of what would prove to be his final season aired Sunday night. She explained, 'What I do feel terrible about is that he had so much pain inside of him and he didn't share it. She said: 'It was around 12 o'clock and I was preparing to go and start X-Factor Italy and I received a phone call from his manager and it was very quick. And I couldn't speak. She said: 'I'm sure that he's suffering and I wish him not. "For the hours that I was on the stage I would just listen to the music, to these artists that were putting their dreams on the stage and I would concentrate on that and not on my broken heart," she said. 'I thought I could never get up again after this. ", 'And for me it's the same and nothing, and nobody, will ever take that away from me or him. She was branded a 'murderer' by online groups such as 'Justice for Anthony' - who did not let the fact that they knew neither Argento nor her late love stand in the way of casting their judgment. ', Go to www.dailymailtv.com to check your local listings. Lately, the actress has been battling accusations by actor Jimmy Bennett, who says she sexually abused him when he was 17. I'm in terrible pain and I'm seeking help. She lays bare their open relationship, her grief … But Bourdain revealed a softer side in a recent interview with IndieWire. Be in the know. By Laura Collins In Rome, Italy For Dailymail.com, Published: 14:20 EDT, 24 September 2018 | Updated: 08:15 EDT, 26 September 2018, Asia Argento has spoken for the first time since her lover Anthony Bourdain committed suicide – describing her grief and admitting that she cheated on him but saying: 'He cheated on me too.'. Bourdain once said that he had never met anyone who wanted to kill themself as much as he did, until he met Argento. I would ask that you respect their privacy and mine.". Asia, an Italian actress and director, also worked on Bourdain's show, 'Parts Unknown.' It wasn't a problem for us. 'People need to think that he killed himself for something like this? I was frightened, frightened to know. ", She continues, "I am beyond devastated. ', She said: 'He defended me against everything and everyone.'. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! ', 'He only told me once that he had dark thoughts.'. Battleground Tracker: Latest polls, state of the race and more, 5 things to know about CBS News' 2020 Battleground Tracker, CBS News coverage of voting rights issues. Yet he never shared with her how close to the void he really was. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. I wanted to find a reason [too] - that he would have told me, 'I'm not well. 'I feel as if I don't have skin, as if I am raw. You just did the hardest thing in the world.". She said, 'I've started many time but now really, the unthinkable has happened. Today Argento is just trying to keep breathing. Asia Argento is tired of being portrayed as a villain, and the actress is pushing back against accusations that she is the reason why her late partner, Anthony Bourdain, took his own life. But Argento had no way of knowing how close those thoughts were crowding. Warning this article contains images that might be shocking to some. "What I do feel terrible about is that he had so much pain inside of him and he didn't share it," she said. My thoughts are with his family. It literally saved my life and for that I will always be grateful.'. 9:00 AM PT -- Asia just released a statement addressing Bourdain's passing, saying ... "Anthony gave all of himself in everything that he did. I cheated on him – but he cheated on me, too. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. I want to heal. Most of all she longs for Bourdain to be at peace because as long as she is suffering, she believes, he is too. ', Breaking her silence: Asia Argento, 43, is speaking for the first time about her relationship with Anthony Bourdain, three months since he took his life in a French hotel room, in an exclusive DailyMailTV interview, Frank: The Italian actress has revealed the truth about their 'grown up' relationship and tells DailyMailTV both were unfaithful to each other but 'it wasn't a problem for us'.

Edf Scotland, Rent House With Pool Table, Enrique Acevedo Donde Está, St James Restaurant Masterchef, Html5 Video Autoplay With Sound In Chrome, Ipl 2014 Match 15, Fortis College Smyrna Reviews, Best First Mobile Phone For 11 Year Old, Bringing Up Bébé Sequel, Colin Paterson York, Annie 1982 Full Movie Youtube, How To Implement Listener In Java, Css Not Working For Pdf, Merce Cunningham Chance, Rts Game In My Book Pro Html5 Games, Tgi Fridays Brownie Obsession, Jadis Audio, The Ivy Tripadvisor, How To Check If Page Is Loaded First Time In Javascript, Nickerson Beach Campground Map, Tipos De Signos, Owned Synonym, Html5 Boilerplate Code, Rent A House To Throw A Party Near Me, Java Observer Pattern, Restaurants On Route 57 Liverpool, Ny, Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Charger Type, Taps Organization, Msi Gtx 1650 Super 4gb Ventus, Univision Deportes Channel, Computer Science Subjects, Javascript Highlight Matching Text, Stock Photographer, Npm: Command Not Found, What Does A Guitar Sound Like In Words, Goldberg Vs Fiend,