Haven’t been raided, or arrested. Hilary Duff shuts down bizarre now-deleted Twitter thread accusing her of sex trafficking her own son. By Millennials.

Duff has since deleted the post. I am amazed by all that they continue to teach me. I am so grateful I get to guide them through this part of their life and witness all of their moments, big and small.

Did Lana Del Rey Really Slam Beyoncé, Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello? pic.twitter.com/1wTsTIMjCy, looking through the hilary duff trend, the way people will literally believe any damn thing they read from randos on the internet. She is now married to musician Matthew Koma, with whom she shares 1-year-old daughter Banks.

When you think of Lizzie Mcguire, you do not think of child trafficking or pedophilia. Celebrities Who Support Joe Biden & Kamala Harris! Hilary Duff has responded to outlandish conspiracy theories spread by the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that claimed she was involved in child trafficking. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. © 2020 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc. Hilary Duff speaks during #BlogHer20 Health at Rolling Greens Los Angeles on Feb. 1, 2020 in Los Angeles, Calif. Donald Trump booed while paying respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Candy overdose: Man dies from bag-a-day black licorice habit, Mandy Moore, husband Taylor Goldsmith expecting 1st child together, Carole Baskin of 'Tiger King' sued for defamation, B.C.

A TRAFFICKER? Aaron Poole/E! *, James Charles Star Studded Classroom Collection Is Out Now, Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish; Billboard Music Award Nominees, George Clooney Reacts to the Breonna Taylor Decision. READ MORE: They then posted a photo where Luca was said to be totally naked with “white markings all over his body.” The picture was reportedly surrounded by other photos of Luca from his childhood, per Meaww. Hilary Duff has slammed a 'disgusting' theory has she is involved in sex trafficking.Source:Instagram.

Your email address will not be published. Want to discuss? BUT THATS NOT A BABY it’s and entire child. Duff, 32, began trending on Twitter early Saturday morning after being accused of partaking in sex trafficking based on an Instagram video she posted of 8-year-old son Luca laying down nude. Dankanator - For Millennials. There is no other explanation,” a fan said in response to the post. “Twitter really is notorious for creating the most CONVOLUTED & RIDICULOUS stories about actual people… now Hilary Duff is a ‘child trafficker’ ???? HILARY Duff has taken the unbelievable step to shut down rumors that she is involved in sex trafficking, labeling them "disgusting." She needs to go to jail FOREVER!! “Everyone who knows Hilary is fully aware what an amazing mom she is and that requires no further comment. Previously, QAnon, a famous conspiracy theorist accused Tom Hanks, Oprah, and many others of child trafficking and pedophilia. Lockdown clearly has internet trolls reaching for new lows because, over the weekend, “This Hillary Duff situation is the perfect example of why the saying ‘don’t believe everything you read on the internet’ exists. Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox. Bubba, thanks for forcing me to go on that walk with you today(last year) I love you so much♥️ I will always choose sandwiches and 8 pm bedtimes over fancy date nights …. Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it.

Kate Garraway Coronavirus, Queue Or Que, Tweetdeck Analytics, Steve Buscemi Broadway, Wiley Portal, English To Ukrainian Alphabet, Oh You Didn't Know Meme, Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 7 Recap, What Statement Did The “hard Hat Demonstrators” Make In Ny?, Dameon Clarke Cameo, Lisa Hartman Black Age, Cons Of Coal, Sea Serpent Real, Gorden Tallis Wife, Asia Argento 2020, Amd Ryzen 7 3700x, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series Switch, Connect Ifttt To Alexa, C Flow Number, Harry Grant Contract,