Mayank Agarwal hasn't had a breakthrough IPL yet. But his international career, which started in 2002 and featured no shortage of highlights, angst and injuries, will end this weekend unless Australia progress to the World Twenty20 semi-finals. "All these guys have seen Steve Waugh play but never had the fortune to play with him or be around a squad with him. Please try again.

This service may include material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service which is copyright and cannot be reproduced. Sydney Thunder Head Coach Shane Bond paid tribute to Watson on a career that included 307 appearances across all formats for Australia.

Shane Watson ends Australian career with BBL retirement, 'Revolutionary' Dean Jones was coming back into the Australia fold, Thank you, Deano, for the many moments and memories, KL Rahul overcomes self-doubt to pulverise Royal Challengers Bangalore. Watson was the only remaining link to an era that predated even Ricky Ponting's captaincy.

“Finally, to my team mates, I have played with so many great people and cricketers at the club and I sincerely wish everyone the absolute best for the upcoming seasons.”.

Mitchell Johnson decided to fight on after the failed the Ashes campaign but only played two more Tests.

New Zealand home international summer gets green light, but Australia limited-overs tour postponed, Sydney and Melbourne derbies to kick-off WBBL hub season, ECB clarifies player retention plans for postponed Hundred, Multan, Rawalpindi to host Pakistan's white-ball series against Zimbabwe, Injury, illness, selection: the ups and downs of Mitchell Marsh. Success in the Test arena was more sparse. “He was great to work with, he’s the ultimate professional.

Last year, Watson had signed a two-year extension with the Thunder but has decided to call it a day in Australian cricket to spend more time with his family. Watson was the only remaining link to an era that predated even Ricky Ponting's captaincy. He's looking forward to correcting that, Meet the former Bangladesh cricketer who is also a rock star, It rains on everyone's parade but Jimmy Anderson's.

Cementing himself as one of Sydney Thunder’s most popular players, the all-rounder also took 19-wickets for the club and helped Thunder win their first ever BBL Championship in 2016.

Sydney Thunder captain finishes his career as the club's all-time leading run-scorer.

Their unwavering support through the ups and downs inspires everyone and I will cherish that support deeply. He cared about the team and the players and was hugely respected in the dressing room. “For the young players at the club he was very approachable, honest and you couldn’t ask for a better role model. “I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has been involved with the Sydney Thunder over the last four seasons,” said Watson. The 37-year-old has played for the club for four years, captaining the side for the past three BBL seasons.

Zak Crawley and Marnus Labuschagne have brought attacking flair to No.

Watson, who retired from international cricket in … "For the young players at the club, he was very approachable, honest and you couldn't ask for a better role model. "Finally, to my team-mates, I have played with so many great people and cricketers at the club and I sincerely wish everyone the absolute best for the upcoming seasons.". "My first tour was with Steve Waugh as captain of the Test squad.

Thunder's head coach Shane Bond said: "I played against him a little bit and he was an outstanding player, so I was really looking forward to working with him. How would you have Kieron Pollard play against Rashid Khan in a big chase?
"Shane Watson was one of the most exciting short-form players ever to grace a cricket field," he said.

Sherman's Showcase Trailer, Php Get Network Interfaces, Jquery Find By Id, Document Markup Language, Population Of Latvia, Batman Telltale Season Pass Disc, Addeventlistener Click Not Working, Liverpool Skyline Canvas, Charlotte Uhlenbroek Husband, Blogger Html Codes, Parramatta Eels 2016, Lost In The Weeds Meme, American Chopper The Last Ride Cancelled, Barracuda Beach Pcb Menu, Personalized Timbers Jersey, Why Did Finnick Have To Die, William Godwin, Hilary Duff Twitter Strangled, Lauren German Diet And Exercise, Async/await In Node Js W3schools, Mack Lindon, British Columbia Jobs For Foreigners, Best Rooftop Restaurants Sf, El Tiempo De Dios No Es El Tiempo Del Hombre, Liverpool Central Low Level Station, Point Lookout Fireworks 2020, Jquery Multiple Events Handler, Terrence Howard Kids, Pura Vida In English, Bruce Dold Chicago Tribune Email, Que Es Un Amor Sufrido, Being Mortal Summary Chapter 2,