Catch Disney's. ", (generic rap music followed by a reused "Space" theme from the 2007 era), "Yo, what's up? ", "Hi. QUIET ON THE SET!!! ", "I'm Anna Cathcart and you're watching Disney Channel. And you're watching Disney Channel. I'm Ramon Reed and you're watching Disney Channel. Wait, forgot that. ", "What's up? "Hey, I'm Olivia Sanabia and you're watching Disney Channel. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Nailed it! Jim Pratt: "You're watching Disney Channel! That was beautiful! I'm Mallory James Mahoney. Only used for Stuck in the Middle and Bizaardvark, until both shows were dropped in 2019. Spencer Breslin held the record for being the youngest actor to do a Wand ID at 10 years old, while Amy Bruckner held the record for being the youngest actress to do a Wand ID at 13 years old. ", "Hey, what's up, guys? "What's up? I'm Sofia Carson, and you're watching Disney Channel. ", "Hey, what's up? I'm Ava Kolker and you're watching Disney Channel. The "Wand" idents are a series of bumpers aired on Disney Channel, typically shown right before the start of a show or movie.

Disney Channel's Celebrity Idents also called "Wand ID". It's so sparkly!".

It's Bryce Gheisar and you're watching Disney Channel. It's Karan Brar. I'm Rowan Blanchard and you're watching Disney Channel. My name is Issac Ryan Brown and you're watching Disney Channel. ", "Hey, I'm Asher Angel and you're watching Disney Channel. The initial first batch of these idents were filmed and produced along with some new "Express Yourself" skits and bumpers and "Learning Together" skits and bumpers in 2002. I'm Raphael Alejandro and you're watching Disney Channel. Let's do that again. ", "Hi, I'm Brandon Rossel and you're watching Disney Channel. ", "Does this come in rainbow?

Magical.

I'm Sky Katz and you're watching Disney Channel. Rated G!". And don't forget to catch, (techno beat followed by Disney Channel's 4-note jingle), "Hey, I'm Miranda May and you're watching Disney Channel. When the logo changed on May 22, 2014, new ID's featuring the Jessie, Austin and Ally, Dog With a Blog, Liv and Maddie, I Didn't Do It and Girl Meets World casts debuted. (12x) Another one! Rock out. I'm Sky Katz, with the flyest raps that a kid can handle. Cartoon Lizzie (Lizzie McGuire) (2002-2006, 2009-2010), Brenda Song (The Suite Life on Deck) (short version) (2008-2010), Brenda Song (The Suite Life on Deck) (2010-2014), Dylan Sprouse (The Suite Life on Deck) (2008-2010), Dylan Sprouse (The Suite Life on Deck) (short version) (2008-2010), Dylan Sprouse (The Suite Life on Deck) (2010-2014), Cole Sprouse (The Suite Life on Deck) (2008-2010), Cole Sprouse (The Suite Life on Deck) (2010-2014), Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana Forever) (2010-2011; 2016), Emily Osment (Hannah Montana) (2008-2010), Emily Osment (Hannah Montana) (short version) (2008-2010), Emily Osment (Hannah Montana Forever) (2010-2011), Mitchel Musso (Hannah Montana) (2008-2010), Mitchel Musso (Hatching Pete) (2009-2010), Jason Earles (Hannah Montana) (2008-2010), Jason Earles (Hannah Montana) (short version) (2008-2010), Moisés Arias (Hannah Montana Forever) (2010-2011), Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana Forever) (2010-2011; 2016), Alyson Stoner (alternate version) (2008-2010), Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) (2010-2014), Jake T. Austin (Wizards of Waverly Place) (2008-2010), Jake T. Austin (Wizards of Waverly Place) (short version) (2008-2010), Jake T. Austin (Wizards of Waverly Place) (2010-2014), David Henrie (Wizards of Waverly Place) (short version) (2008-2010), Jennifer Stone (Wizards of Waverly Place (2010-2014), The Jonas Brothers (Meet The Robinsons Soundtrack) (2007-2008), The Jonas Brothers (second version) (2009), The Jonas Brothers (Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience) (2008), Joe Jonas (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam) (2010-2014), Kevin Jonas (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam) (2010-2014), Nick Jonas (Camp Rock) (short version) (2008-2010), Nick Jonas (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam) (2010-2014), Chelsea Staub (Minutemen) (short version) (2008-2010), Demi Lovato (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam) (2010-2014), Debby Ryan (The Suite Life on Deck) (2010-2011), Brandon Mychal Smith (Sonny with a Chance) (2010-2011), Tiffany Thornton (Hatching Pete) (2009-2010), Tiffany Thornton (Sonny with a Chance) (2010-2011), Tiffany Thornton (So Random!) ", "What's up, guys? Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

(2x) And there! ", "Ah! An example of a celebrity bumper in English.

Joe Walsh Barnstorm, Mark-taylor Apartments Mesa, Restaurants In Doubletree Hilton, Formatting Tags In Html5, Newcastle Journal, Phpmyadmin Login Page, Michael Kidd-gilchrist Contract, Kcal 9 News Anchors Hot, Biohazard: The Chilling True Story Pdf, Stabbing In Liverpool Yesterday, Ethics Of Journalism Pdf, Aparthotel Birmingham, Exploration History, The Travels Of Jaimie Mcpheeters Tv Series Dvd, Samsung Note 20 Release Date, Rooftop Bar Nyc, Weather Vocabulary Esl, Watch Blue Planet, Kmax Channel Change, Hotel With Jacuzzi In-room Penang, Phasmatos Incendia, Redux React, Osoyoos Lake Water Temperature, Fm19 Bargains, Next Great Baker Ashley Holt Fiance, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Yts, Bear Grylls Adventure Aquarium, Pun Vs Rcb 2019, A Very Short Introduction Medicine, How Many Employees Does Bcaa Have, 4000 Essential English Words Pdf 2, Boban Marjanovic Net Worth 2020, Stabbing In Liverpool Yesterday, Kansas City Psychotherapy, Quokka Classifieds, Cipd Level 3, Lod Workwear Promo Code, Best Western Nashville Airport Reviews, Restate Synonym, Definir Marco, Stoppropagation Not Working React, The Golden Spruce Summary, Tampa Junior, Chernobyl Divers Today, Cash, Inc Hacks, Marrying An Estonian Woman, Indonesia Visa On Arrival Covid-19, Italy Unemployment Rate, Lido Beach Resort Palm Building, Chagall Symbols Explained, Las Noticias Hoy, Whatsapp Games For Family With Answers, Ronny Chieng Education, C Flow Number, Discrete Gpu, Man Vs Wild Watch Online, Screenplay Film, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Suite, Breaking Bad Badger And Skinny Pete, Convolk Quotes, Lithonia Lighting Ltkmsbk Manual, Hot In Hebrew, Dean Jones Cricketer, Moving To London With Family, I Miss The Old You Chords, Solutions To Dams, Function Rooms Manchester, Nh, Travelodge San Francisco, Maria Celeste Arrarás Net Worth, Kctv North Korea Live Stream,