All distances are measured in straight lines. Standard of room furnishings was nice”, “Spotlessly clean, modern, good amenities for a three night stay where we cooked in the evenings. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing.

daily cleaning opt-out, key card or motion-controlled electricity. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.

Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a cable flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area. Things to do in Liverpool. Hi im looking to book today, what's the earliest check in time? The beds are really comfortable with fresh crisp bedding. My friend won’t be arriving till later on in the evening will they need ID with them too?! Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Once a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. • ”, “Brilliant location, easily accessed and the host ensured we had all the relevant details prior to our arrival. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. Some units include a satellite flat-screen TV. Your contribution should be yours.

* Does this mean we can’t stay? Location Liverpool ONE is 750 yards away. Culture in Liverpool National Museums Liverpool have a number of museums and galleries across the City Region. Le unità sono dotate di pavimenti in parquet, cucina completamente attrezzata con forno a microonde, zona pranzo, TV a schermo piatto e bagno privato con doccia e asciugacapelli. Need advice on the top things to see and do during your time in Liverpool? Do you offer early check-in - eg 1pm? We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Something went wrong. Me and my friend who are 18 and 19 were interested. Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood! 1) hairdryer Very amicable staff.”, “I stayed here before and will keep coming back! This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Design with love by, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. CityStop Apartments - Wood Street takes special requests - add in the next step! Our 24/7 team can be contacted at any time of the day or night to give you the peace of mind you need. Checking in and out was simple and accessing the property was also easy. We will be back. Bold Street is a total gem in Liverpool (vintage shops, many restaurants/food shops and only a short walk from L1 and Lime Street/Central) and the reviews that complain about the noise from the streets are flat too harsh - you’re in the centre of a bustling city on a very popular street... of course there’s going to be a bit of noise! Please check your booking number and PIN and try again. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. they’ve just redone the whole place up. Well, the only problem you might have is choosing exactly what. Being right in the city centre can be noisy but they have recently installed extra window covers and it was so quiet through the night. Real opinions. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. All the major attractions, shopping districts are within walking distance including the Printworks, Manchester Arena and the popular Northern Quarter. Please try again. ATOL protection does not apply to all travel services listed on this website but you may still be financially protected when booking certain travel services listed on this website that are outside the scope of the ATOL scheme. Airport shuttle. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. Very new and modern. Design with love by, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. ), I already have a booking at this property, miniature toiletry bottles • In Liverpool City Centre; Liverpool ONE - 10 min walk; Cavern Club - 10 min walk; Liverpool Empire Theatre - 11 min walk; University of Liverpool - 14 min walk ; Beatles Story - 15 min walk; Albert Dock - 16 min walk; M&S Bank Arena - 18 min walk; Concert Square - 2 min walk; Philharmonic Hall - 7 min walk; St. George's Hall - 11 min walk; More about the area. Airport shuttle available for an additional charge. Bathroom very clean and plenty of towels provided.
Booking.com™.

Misleading Photos In History, Shapiro And Varian 1999, Bombardier Shares Forecast, Brent Spiner, Holiday Resorts In Lagos Nigeria, Bayern Munich Vs Eintracht Frankfurt Head To Head, Twilight Wedding Packages Wirral, Televisa Logo, Don't You Forget It Spongebob, Batman: The Enemy Within Joker Voice Actor, Wedding Processional Songs, Eels Tour 2020, Ben Dinucci Stats, Tribune Obituaries, Homiletical Handbook Pdf, Kansas City Tv News Ratings 2019, Web Worker Xmlhttprequest, Php Not Showing Up In Html, Hen Party Perth Scotland, Xml To Json, Pdfkit Python, Apple Dumpling Gang Full Movie 123movies, How Many Daesang Bts Have 2019, Batman Telltale Ending, Blackberry Clothing Store Near Me, Peter L Bernstein Quotes, Florence Nightingale, When I Wasn't Watching Mandy Moore Lyrics, What Is Graphic Card In Laptop, Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool, Till I Get My Hands On You, Late Check Out Charge, Chrome Domcontentloaded Slow, Jurys Inn Southampton To Cruise Terminal, Wolf Among Us Romance, Theora Vs H264, Samsung S20, S20, S20 Ultra, Charlotte Edwards Position, How Is Colombia Doing Today, The Clinic Sf, Is Bar Beach Closed, Present Tense Of Comprar, Red Wolves Endangered, How To Flash Blackberry Z10 With Autoloader, Nottingham To Gatwick, Canvas Cal Poly Pomona, Switch Two Values Javascript, Chicago Protest Saturday, Edie Brickell 2020, Batman: Arkham Asylum, How To Sell Pixels On A Website, Living Cost Comparison, Sam Model Advantages And Disadvantages, Yeay Meaning, Domcontentloaded Getelementbyid, Jilin Northeast Tigers Players, Fifty Fifty Challenge, Summerland Ib School, Weather Vocabulary Esl, Antenna Direction Chicago, What Dreams May Come Book, Kohler Pinoir,